

At the top due to the weather there wasn't much of a view, but I'll just have to trust Dave when he says it's spectacular. So instead of taking copious pictures of the beautiful landscape we took copious pictures of ourselves.


After skiing we pitched Dave's fancy new tent. The vestibule was the same size as the sleeping area. We were able to blow up a queen size air mattress which got us off the very cold ground. Even though it continued to rain all night I'd have to say it was the most comfortable camping I've done.

In the morning we packed up real quick and were bound to get somewhere, anywhere where the sun was shinning, but first we made a pit stop at Bridalveil where a ginormous water fall was.

Coming down the trail from the water fall was fun. It was like ice skating down hill minus the skates.

On the way out of Yosemite we found sun real quick. Approaching the grape vine on I-5, where the road started twisting up the mountain, I snapped a shot where this tractor trailer truck was tailgating this car. Almost looks like he was hitting the car. Craziness.
The tent works and was not a complete waste of money and German engineering! That's good to know. But a queen-sized air mattress? Really?
ReplyDeleteI know, I couldn't believe that it actually fit. It was the kind of camping which would spoil even the most avid backpacker.
ReplyDelete